- Applicants must fulfill the Marie Curie mobility requirements in order to be selected. Applicants must either be relocating to Austria or, if they currently live in Austria or have previously lived in Austria, candidates are only eligible if they have been in Austria for a total of less than 12 months during the 3 years previous to the deadline of the respective Call.
- Before issuing of a contract of employment by IST Austria, successful applicants may be required to provide official evidence of their eligibility (e.g. work contracts, utility bills, visa stamps, etc.)
- You must have formally completed all requirements of your PhD and provide a copy of your diploma prior to the start of your employment (which cannot be later than 5 months after the fellowship offer is issued).
- Your proposed research must match with the research carried out on campus. See here the list of applicable research groups.
- Postdocs who are already employed at IST Austria are not eligible to apply.
- All applications must include the ethics self-assessment form to be considered eligible.
- For additional requirements related specifically to the application requirements please carefully review the Guide for Applicants.
Back To Top